The links below will take you to spreadsheets I have created that will be updated as new information is received. If you would like to receive an email notification each time I update, please follow the directions listed below.
Once the spreadsheet is open, click on the Tools tab
Click on Notification Settings
Click on Edit Notifications and select your preferences
1. Chilton County Schools Enrollment Packet (ClickHEREto print)
2. Copy of Birth Certificate - not required, but requested for age verification
3. Copy of Social Security Card - not required, but requested for verification
4. Proof of Residency in Chilton County - this may include a driver's license, utility bill, or
residential lease. (See Below for more information on Out-of-County Residents)
5. Immunization Record
6. Withdrawal forms from the previous school, including most recent grades
TUITION FOR OUT-OF-COUNTY RESIDENTS Each out-of-county student will be charged a $500 fee for tuition to a Chilton County school PER SEMESTER. Students must reside with their parent/guardian and furnish proof of such residency. Once the student has been granted permission from the enrolling school, the fee will be collected by the school (Page 27 of the 2022-23 Student Parent Guide)
What is FAFSA? To apply for federal student aid, such as federal grants, work-study, and loans, you need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Completing and submitting the FAFSA is free and easier than ever, and it gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college or career school.
Use the link on the right for more information on filling out your FAFSA form.